Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Day Approaches...

Well, only 11 days until lift-off. For those few people who are bored enough to visit this blog, the family and I are participating in a teacher exchange to the UK for a year. We leave June 30 to spend a couple months travelling and visiting family before we settle into our new home in Cardiff. We are all very excited about this big adventure. We will try and update this site as much as possible to keep people in the loop as we travel around the United Kingdom in our recently purchased vehicle that my kids are calling "Lightning McQueen" (as shown here...for those of you who are familiar with the movie "Cars", you will know what they are referring to). More interesting posts to come...

1 comment:

Turner said...

I didn't think I was bored, but...maybe I am, Im posting on this by yearly blog. Thats very exciting mang - for a single person thats a big move,let alone a family of 5!! Good luck FM!